Monday 25 January 2010

Goodbye


I went out on Saturday night for a few pints of Guinness with a couple of my mates. It came to the end of the night and I got a lift home from one of my friends. We pulled up, I got out of the car, thanked my friend's girlfriend for the lift (she was sober) and turned to my friend ready to say "I'll see you next......".

Normally, I would have something to finish the sentence, but this time I didnt because I wont likely be seeing him for at least 12 months. This was the last goodbye before Korea. A weird feeling.

I couldn't think of a good 'Goodbye' pic so instead have one of The Secret Rivals' first gig.

2 comments:

  1. Not using this or your twitter? Tut! How will I know how you're getting on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, I don't remember our first gig being quite so grimy. In my memory it's all shiny and glitzy, like the London Palladium are something.

    I'm looking forward to seeing some Korea piccies, gimme!

    ReplyDelete